EVERY STUDENT SUCCEEDS ACT (ESSA)
ESSA 2016–17 SCHOOL YEAR TRANSITION PLAN:
On December 10, 2015, President Obama signed the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA), reauthorizing the federal Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA) and replacing the No Child Left Behind Act (NCLB), the 2001 reauthorization of ESEA.
As part of the ESSA, schools are required to provide Alternative Supports instead of SES tutoring and school choice. TUTORWORKS programs include high quality instruction and meet all of the guiding principles of Alternative Supports. Select the button to learn how we can support your school in the transition to ESSA.
SCHOOLS AND DISTRICTS:
We THANK YOU for believing in TUTORWORKS and choosing us as your students' tutoring service provider. We know that you value your students’ future, and so do we! Let’s strengthen our partnership and continue to support your students with effective, structured, and adaptive academic programs! After having successfully served over 105 school districts, hundreds of schools, and thousands of students since 2001, we can proudly say that TUTORWORKS students always see immediate results! Our expertise is to accelerate students’ learning. TUTORWORKS will provide the necessary Alternative Supports to fit the individual academic needs of each student. Be a part of the hundreds of schools that have trusted in us and benefited from our effective programs. We look forward to being a part of the development of your students’ academic growth! To learn more about how we can build on our great partnership, please schedule your complimentary presentation and receive additional information on our TUTORWORKS programs today! Your school may qualify for a free foudational skills intervention program! Please contact us for details.
THANK YOU for having chosen TUTORWORKS as your child's tutoring service provider in previous years. Please ask your child’s school or district office about the Alternative Supports intervention programs that may be available to your child in the 2016-17 school year! Learn how TUTORWORKS can be a part of your school again!
10 MISTAKES SCHOOLS MAKE WHEN CHOOSING A TUTORING COMPANY
There are many items to consider before choosing the right tutoring company for your school. Avoid making the following top ten mistakes when seeking services for your students:
1. Choosing a company that does not provide tangible evidence of its programs' proven success
2. Choosing program models that are not equipped with research-based curricula
3. Not selecting programs that offer both a great learning environment and also a fun interactive experience
4. Not considering the importance of motivation in the learning process
5. Choosing a company that is not able to customize program models to meet your schools' specific needs
6. Not demanding that instruction be individualized, adaptive, and structured
7. Not choosing a program that integrates technology in education to strategically benefit students' learning
8. Choosing a company that does not have experience serving your school's student demographic profile
9. Choosing programs that are not cost effective in order to serve and benefit more students
10. Choosing a company based solely on its name and not on its programs' record of effectiveness
By choosing TUTORWORKS, you will not be making any mistakes. Let us show you why our programs are the RIGHT choice for your students!
TUTORWORKS programs have helped students of all ages succeed by utilizing a blended learning approach. Our learning environments are highly motivational and combine highly trained and dynamic tutors with the most promising technological innovations in education. We provide a structured learning program tailored to the individual. This blended learning approach accelerates students' learning!